Are you looking for a job in which you can show that knowing your users is the key to success? Are you curious by nature and eager to get to know our customers? Great! As a travel company, it is our priority is to make it easy and fun for our users to find, book, and have a great vacation. That's why we are looking for a UX Researcher for our Rotterdam office with knowledge and instinct for user needs and behaviour. We're hoping that this might be you.
- Setting up and conducting UX research that generates (durable) insights about the experience of our customers (think of usability testing, field research, surveys, task analysis etc.)
- Translate these insights in actionable ‘next steps’ to improve the user experience with our touchpoints.
- Communicating UX insights by visualization of ideas and being the voice of the consumer towards the business and development.
What you bring
- Motivation and enthusiasm to help our organization think more user centered
- Knowledge and experience in setting up, executing and analyzing different forms of UX research
- Strong communication skills, you have the ability to support decision-making by sharing knowledge about user insights, UX standards and practices
- Fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English
- A background ideally in Psychology, UX/interaction design or another related study
What you can expect
- Work in a dynamic and international organization, on a daily basis with our UX specialist and product owners
- Many possibilities to develop your skills and fill in your ambitions
- Working with a broad range of brands like Sunweb, Eliza was Here, GOGO and Husk
- An attractive discount on travel of our brands
- 25 + 6 extra vacation days (at a full-time employment)
Sunweb Group is one of the leading travel groups in Europe. It is the driving force behind numerous brands operating within seven international markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, and France. The tour operator activities are based in Zurich, headquarters and back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe.
Are you eager to start gaining insights about our users in order to give them a great holiday experience? Send us your resume and motivation via the "Apply Now" button!