...It´s saturday morning 07.30. Last night it started snowing and it has not stopped since. You woke up early, walked to the bus-parking and are waiting for a new group of enthusiastic guests to arrive. The bus arrives, you jump on the bus and explain to the new guests everything they need to know; where they can store their luggage, what time they can check-in and most important of all: where they can get their lift passes.
Sounds like a dream? Come and make this winter unforgettable with Sunweb!
We are looking for…
Enthusiastic, organized guides who are crazy about skiing. You are willing to be there for our guests 24/7 and give them the best winter experience ever! You are good at keeping records, a social butterfly, a commercial thinker, and of course in love with the mountains.
Let´s be honest; it´s going to be the time of your life, but you will work your butt off! For four months you will live your life in one of our great ski resorts. The families that arrive will need your help answering all of their questions - you are the Wikipedia of your destination! Besides that, you will answer a lot of phone calls, set-up a plan, communicate with the local partner and organize activities.
You are a person who thinks out of the box and has one priority: creating unforgettable memories for our guest.
What are your responsibilities as a guide?
- Welcome guests at destination
- Order and hand out the lift passes
- Be the first contact for the guest for complaints/questions
- Be the contact for all the local partners including ski schools, rental shops etc.
- Organize, sell and guide activities
- Keep records on a weekly basis
Sound like a great job? It is! You fit in the profile when
- You are 21 years or older
- You are available from November until April
- You are a team player, flexible, open-minded, independent and think in solutions.
- Your mother tongue is French, Danish or Dutch, you speak fluent English and preferably a second foreign language
What we offer:
- A monthly salary
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Transport to your location, arranged & paid by us
- An apartment, shared with your colleague(s)
- A season lift pass
- Free skiing material rent if needed
- A branded outfit which consists of a ski jacket and a sweater
- Phone subscription
- The best time of your life!
Yes!? Come and join us for the winter 2018-2019!
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile? Please send us your resume and motivation (in English) by 'Apply now' button.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvassing of this vacancy is not appreciated.