Sunweb Group is one of the leading travel groups in Europe. It is the driving force behind numerous brands operating within seven international markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and France. It has a pan-European identity with its tour operator activities based in Zurich, headquarters and back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe.
The combination of a centralized organization, unique self-contracted “content” and strong online business model has resulted in over one million happy clients for Sunweb each year.
Sunweb Group employs approximately 400 individuals and sends more than 350 reps on to various holiday destinations. The fundamental goal of the group is to deliver the best possible holiday experience across all sun and ski holiday packages; ultimately #creatingmemories.
Be part of our success story and join our dynamic and international team culture as an experienced SEO Specialist.
What we look for:
- Develop and oversee the global SEO strategy for Sunweb Group, identifying the priority coverage areas across all brands and geographic markets
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with related teams for international planning and implementation of SEO measures to drive organic search performance as crucial part of the channel mix
- Work closely with the marketing and content teams to support the execution of local content strategies
- Perform in-depth SEO analysis (e.g. keyword research, competitive benchmarking, content analysis, etc.) for optimization opportunities
- Conduct regular audits and other types of analyses for on-page and off-page optimization opportunities
- Monitor (SEO) performance of domains and work with the Web Development teams to adapt and implement improvements
- Track, report, and visualize SEO performance and outcomes of SEO initiatives on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Initiate and support the development of SEO processes and education of SEO best practices
- Identify new SEO trends and forecast important market developments
What we require:
- University degree in business, computer science, math or any other analytical subject
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in a digital marketing environment with a strong focus on SEO
- Solid understanding of international SEO with demonstrated experience in developing and executing SEO strategies
- Experience with data selection, visualization, and analysis
- Deep knowledge of the SEO Toolkit (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Sistrix, Ryte, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.)
- Testing mentality as an integral part of daily SEO work to monitor/improve SEO performance
- Affinity for new SEO trends and market innovations
- Demonstrable high analytical abilities
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Business sense and entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player with a strong willingness to work in a challenging and fast-changing environment
- Fluent in English (any other language is a plus, especially Dutch given our footprint)
What you can expect:
- A full-time job in an international, ambitious, and progressive organization
- You will work in a young and motivated team where you are continuously challenged
- Lead your own initiatives and have real responsibility over your work
- Opportunities to further develop your talents and fulfil your ambitions
- An attractive discount on travel of our brands
- 25 + 6 extra vacation days (at a full-time employment)
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile? Please send us your resume and motivation by 'Apply now' button.
If you have any questions, please contact Team Recruitment 010-2802288.
Canvassing of this vacancy is not appreciated.