Are you ready for your next challenge as SEO Specialist? In Sunweb we are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist! Even though you will be in our Rotterdam office, you will have contact with our developers in Spain as well as our marketing team. You will have the opportunity to show your analytical skills as well as to take ownership on how to improve results via our SEO Toolkit!
- Develop and oversee the global SEO strategy for Sunweb Group, identifying the priority coverage areas across all brands and geographic markets
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with related teams for international planning and implementation of SEO measures to drive organic search performance as crucial part of the channel mix
- Work closely with the marketing and content teams to support the execution of local content strategies
- Perform in-depth SEO analysis (e.g. keyword research, competitive benchmarking, content analysis, etc.) for optimization opportunities
- Conduct regular audits and other types of analyses for on-page and off-page optimization opportunities
- Monitor (SEO) performance of domains and work with the Web Development teams to adapt and implement improvements
- Track, report, and visualize SEO performance and outcomes of SEO initiatives on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Initiate and support the development of SEO processes and education of SEO best practices
- Identify new SEO trends and forecast important market developments
What you bring:
- University degree in business, computer science, math or any other analytical subject
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in a digital marketing environment with a strong focus on SEO
- Solid understanding of international SEO with demonstrated experience in developing and executing SEO strategies
- Experience with data selection, visualization, and analysis
- Deep knowledge of the SEO Toolkit (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Sistrix, Ryte, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.)
What you can expect:
- A full-time job in an international, ambitious, and progressive organization
- You will work in a young and motivated team where you are continuously challenged
- Lead your own initiatives and have real responsibility over your work
- Opportunities to further develop your talents and fulfil your ambitions
- An attractive discount on travel of our brands
- 25 + 6 extra vacation days (at a full-time employment)
Sunweb Group is one of the leading travel groups in Europe. It is the driving force behind numerous brands operating within seven international markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and France. It has a pan-European identity with its tour operator activities based in Zurich, headquarters and back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe.
Do you have high analytical abilities, exceptional communication skills and entrepreneurial spirit? Be part of our success story and join our dynamic and international team culture as an experienced SEO Specialist!
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile? Please send us your resume and motivation by ‘Apply now’ button.
If you have any questions, please contact Team Recruitment 010-2802288.
Canvassing of this vacancy is not appreciated.