You are passionate about developing interfaces that are both functional and attractive and you like to write clean & understandable code. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others. You think in composability and see how all the parts fit together and how a small change can propagate throughout a system. You advocate for quality, trust-ability and maintainable code.
You will be part of a self-organized full-stack team, working agile, and focused in certain domain (packages, search, bookings and customers) As a team member, you will help on develop new exciting functionalities, but also fix current bugs on same domain. Your opinion will be asked and considered by colleagues and business when creating/refining stories/epics. You should be able to understand your t-shape languages, covering the gaps between static and dynamic code and will have the opportunity of pair programming with others.
You optionally could be part of the Design System guild and definitely you will have room to improve your specialized skills with other front-ends from same and other teams.
- Your main responsibility on team will be to grow life into the UI, by providing interactivity, and interoperability.
- Develop UI interfaces that meets both functional and technical requirements.
- Ensure the story completes the cycle (not only your part): meets design, integrates with platform, and deploys to production.
- Ensure components quality and trust-ability, by testing their functionalities both on code and browsers, and by considering both happy and unhappy scenarios.
- Guard for a smart performant delivery to users and browsers, by considering network and visual perception.
- Ensure the results are useful on wide range of screen and devices.
- Adopt and contribute to our Design System, company wise broth used.
- Advocate front-end knowledge and good practices within your team.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge and respect of W3C standards.
- Confident in modern JS, with and without frameworks.
- Confident with asynchronous code and dealing with APIs.
- Previous experience with bundling and automation tools like Webpack, Babel, post-css.
- Ability to handle and solve cross-browser caveats.
- Perfect understanding on what happens on browsers.
- Efficient using GIT and capable to solve your conflicts.
- Willing to learn and being out of your comfort zone.
- Organized and proactive.
- Good team player.
- Oriented to detail.
- Write clean and understandable code.
Very valuable skills:
- Confidence on publishing and consuming packages.
- Recent experience working with modern JS frameworks.
- Having worked with PWA and Service Workers.
- Experience improving the performance of a site.
- Backend languages for web development (we mainly use .net and Razor views).
- Confidence working with NodeJS based solutions.
- Design Systems knowledge and experience working on them.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Previous experience with CMS, we use Sitecore.
What benefits do you get?
- A sunny office in the city center.
- A Mac or PC according your preferences.
- Be surrounded by a diverse team, with more than 30 developers, mostly young and experimented.
- Be part of an international company, working daily with colleagues from many countries (mainly ES and NL).
- Personal development plan, including professional career and training budget.
- Free optional English course.
Want to now what it is like to work at Sunweb Group in Girona? Have a look here.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com or apply now.