You have a good eye on design, and careful on small details and like to write clean & understandable code.
You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others and
think in composability. You can see how all the parts fit together, and how a small change can propagate throughout a system. You advocate for usability, simplicity, and clean interfaces and for quality, trust-ability, and maintainable code.
You will be part of a self-organized full-stack team, working agile, and focused in certain domain (packages, search, bookings and customers). Your main responsibility on team will be to translate designs into code.
As a team member, you will help on develop new exciting functionalities, but also fix current bugs on same domain. Your opinion will be asked and considered by colleagues and business when creating/refining stories/epics. You should be able to understand your t-shape languages, covering the gaps between design and development. You will have the opportunity of pair programming with others.
You optionally could be part of the Design System guild and you will have room to improve your specialized skills with other front-ends from same and other teams.
- Develop UI interfaces that meets both functional and technical requirements.
- Ensure the story completes the cycle (not only your part): meets design, integrates with platform, and deploys to production.
- Ensure the results are useful on wide range of screen and devices.
- Test and fix your code to look nearly the same in a range of supported browsers (ie 11 still included).
- Adopt and contribute to our Design System, company wise broth used.
- Advocate front-end knowledge and good practices within your team.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge and respect of W3C standards.
- Confident using CSS preprocessors, we prefer SASS.
- Confident with modern CSS (flexbox, grid, queries, vars, ...).
- Ability to handle and solve cross-browser caveats.
- Perfect understanding on what happens on browsers.
- Efficient using GIT and capable to solve your conflicts.
- Willing to learn and being out of your comfort zone.
- Organized and proactive.
- Good team player.
- Oriented to detail.
- Write clean and understandable code.
Very valuable skills:
- CSS conventions and architectures like ITCSS and BEM.
- Design Systems knowledge and experience working on them.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- SEO, microdata and analytics.
- Having worked with bundling and automation tools like Webpack, Babel, post-css.
- Previous experience with CMS, we use Sitecore.
What benefits do you get?
- A sunny office in the city center.
- A Mac or PC according your preferences.
- Be surrounded by a diverse team, with more than 30 developers, mostly young and experimented.
- Be part of an international company, working daily with colleagues from many countries (mainly ES and NL).
- Personal development plan, including professional career and training budget.
- Free optional English course.
Want to now what it is like to work at Sunweb Group in Girona? Have a look here.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com or apply now.